Railway Exam Syllabus 2018-19 in Hindi
Railway Exam Syllabus 2018-19 Pdf in Hindi Official Link is Available here to download Online CBT (Computer Based Test Stage 1st & Stage 2nd). Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) or Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Organization Has Recently released RRB ALP, Technician Grade III, and Group D 26502+62907 Vacancies on its official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in.
|Railway Group D Syllabus 2018 Pdf
RRB ALP Syllabus 2018-19 Technician Grade III Pdf
Job Seeker Who have applied for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade 3rd and Group D (Gatemen, pointsman, track maintenance, mechanical/electrical / engineering/signal and telecommunications department, porters, gang man, cabin-man, key-man, track-man, switch-man, lever-man, welder, shutter, fitter, gr. ‘D’ (store), etc can download your Admit Card 2018 for upcoming Online CBT Examination.
RRB Group D Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern Pdf
Candidates you have must prepare for Indian Railway RRC/RRB Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade III, and Group D Recruitment 2018 for qualifying August/September CBT (Computer Based Test Stage 1st and Stage 2nd) Examination. Job Seeker here we provide you the latest Syllabus Pdf in Hindi for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Group D, Technician Jobs 2018. Candidates click on the below Official link of Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf in Hindi for download.
Indian Railway RRC/RRB ALP, Group D & Technician Syllabus 2018 Pdf Hindi
Contenders if you want to know more about Railway Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf, Recruitment, Admit Card, Previous Papers, Answer Key, Result etc, log on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board and Select your region RRB website or find your needed information regarding RRB Recruitment 2018.
Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2018 Download Pdf
||Name of Subject
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
||General Knowledge (Current Affairs)
Download RRC Group D Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise Pdf
GK & Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Politics, etc.
- Number System.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Age Calculations.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Geometry and Trigonometry.
- Elementary Statistics.
- Square Root.
- Pipes & Cistern.
- Calendar & Clock., etc.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Discrimination etc.
RRC Group D Exam Syllabus 2018 Pdf
- Environmental Studies.
- Physics etc.
RRB Stage 1st ALP Exam Pattern 2018
||No. of Qs
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|General Awareness on Current Affairs
Stage 2nd RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2018
||2: 30 Hrs
|PART – A
||Total No of Question – 100, Time 90 min
|Part – B
||Total No of Question – 75, Time 60 min
|Part – A passing Marks
||UR – 40%, OBC – 30%, SC-30%, ST – 25 %
|Part – B passing Marks
RRB ALP Stage 1st Syllabus 2018 Pdf
- Mathematics: Number System, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ration and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and decision making, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- for General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level.
- for General Awareness on Current Affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
RRB Stage 2nd Syllabus 2018 Pdf
PART – A | RRB ALP Admit Card 2018
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships,
Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation, and Sufficiency, Conclusions and decision making, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- Basic Science and Engineering: The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments,
Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
- General Awareness on Current Affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.